11. PhD Workshop on Food Engineering and Technology
of the Section Food of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering (EFCE) in cooperation with the European Federation of Food Science and Technology (EFFoST) and Nestle, SA
Nestlé Product Development Center, Singen, Germany, 27-28 April 2017
This year's event hosted 14 selected PhD students from 10 European countries. The student participants are supported with up to € 500 for travel and accommodation.
In addition two valuable awards of € 2,5oo were offered to the best presentations and research work.
The winners of the Julius Maggi Research Awards 2017 with focus on Food Product Engineering, sponsored by Nestlé PTC, Singen, DE, and presented by Sean Westcott, Managing Director, are:
- Kristin Lügger, TU Hamburg-Harburg, DE
- Jannina Dombrowski, TU Munich, DE
- Katariina Rommi, VTT Espoo, FI
The winners of the Bühler Food Engineering Award 2017 with focus on Food Process Engineering, sponsored by Bühler AG, Uzwil, CH, and presented by Andreas Baumann, are:
- Volker Lammers, ETH Zürich/DIL, CH/DE
- Linda Brütsch, ETH Zürich, CH
- Benedict Purschke, Boku Vienna, AT
Attachment: Programme Singen
back to previous page