Aspen Oss B.V.
Complimentary registration granted by:
Delft Universty of Technology
About Aspen Oss B.V.:
Aspen Oss is a global supplier of complex, highly potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and has a proud history of almost 100 years. We work from a deeply rooted and pro-active quality culture. Our score competences are the production of steroids, heparin, peptides and alkaloids. A broad experience in cGMP manufacturing, customer and regulatory support and extensive product know-how are applied to offer our customers a consistent quality. Aspen Oss employs approximately 900 employees and is a dynamic organisation built on entrepreneurial strength and forward thinking minds.
EMFS 2019 & HPT 7
Ciudad Real, Spain
23rd Polish Conference on Chemical & Process Engineering
Loss Prevention 2019
Delft, The Netherlands
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
ANQUE-ICC3 International Congress of Chemical Engineering
Leeds, United Kingdom
21st International Symposium on Industrial Crystallization - ISIC21
4th EFCE Excellence Award in Process Safety
Call for nominations
The 4th EFCE Excellence Award in Process Safety will be presented at 16th Loss Prevention Symposium, which will be held in Delft, The Netherlands, on 16-19 June 2019. PhD thesis published in the three calendar years preceeding the closing date may be nominated for evaluation.
Nomination procedure, supporting documentation
Supporting documentation: nominations should be submitted via the online submission tool and must contain the following information:
- Name, address and CV of nominee
- Name and address of nominator
- Title of the publication/thesis
- Date work commenced and date when the PhD
- Two letters of recommendation in English (no more than two pages each), from two independent referees, as well as one letter of recommendation in English from the nominator (no more than two pages) outlining the key contribution to Loss prevention and safety promotion in the process industries and stating clearly why the contribution is considered to be truly outstanding and thus deserving the Award.
- An extended abstract in English (maximum 10 pages) containing the following information:
- problem addressed,
- state of the art,
- key innovations,
- applications, implementations, results
- A copy of the thesis as published
- List of relevant publications of the nominee
Deadline: extended to 31 DECEMBER 2018
Nominations must be submitted to reach the Excellence Award Committee no later than the announced deadline. Late nominations will not be considered.
The decisions of the award committee are final and no discussions of any kind will be endered into.
Download the press release here
© DECHEMA e.V. last update November 12, 2018