EFCE Excellence Awards / Young Researcher Awards
The EFCE has established a series of Excellence Awards to recognise PhD Theses or publications of young researchers published in preceding years which demonstrate the most outstanding contribution to research and/or practice in the scientific fields of the EFCE Working Parties and Sections.
- Excellence Award in Drying
- Excellence Award in Fluid Separations
The call for nominations for the 2018 Excellence Award Fluid Separations
will open in autumn 2017!
- Excellence Award in Mechanics of Particulate Solids
- Excellence Award in Membrane Engineering
- Excellence Award in Process Intensification
The call for nominations for the 2017 Excellence Award in Process Intensification is closed!
The Award will be presented at a special session of the 6th European Process
Intensification Conference - EPIC6 (joint event: IPIC1/EPIC6/APSPIS3) which will be
held in conjuction with WCCE10 in Barcelona, Spain on 1-5 October 2017.
- Excellence Award in Process Safety
- Excellence Award in Product Design and Engineering
The call for nominations for the 2017 Excellence Award in Product Design and
Engineering is closed.
The 2017 Excellence Award will be presented at the 6th European Symposium on
Product Design & Engineering held in conjunction with WCCE10 in Barcelona, Spain,
on 1 - 5 October 2017.
The Award is sponsored by
- Excellence Award in Thermodynamics and Transport Properties (TTP)
The 2017 Excellence Award was presented at the 29th European Symposium on
Applied Thermodynamics - ESAT 2017 in Bucharest, Romania, on 21 May 2017.
The Award is supported by Bayer.
- Carl Wagner Medal of Excellence in Electrochemical Engineering
In 2017 Award was presented at the 11th European Symposium on Electrochemical
Engineering (11th ESEE) held in Prague, Czech Republic, 4-8 June 2017.
- Young Researcher Award in Mixing
The call for nominations for the 2018 Young Researcher Award in Mixing is open.
Deadline for submission of nominations: 20 March 2018
The Award was presented at the 16th European Conference on Mixing,
which will be held in Toulouse, France, on 9-12 September 2018.
© DECHEMA e.V. last update September 18, 2017