EFCE Excellence Awards / Young Researcher Awards
The EFCE has established a series of Excellence Awards to recognise PhD Theses or publications of young researchers published in preceding years which demonstrate the most outstanding contribution to research and/or practice in the scientific fields of the EFCE Working Parties and Sections.
- Excellence Award in Drying
- Excellence Award in Fluid Separations
The call for nominations for the 2018 Excellence Award Fluid Separations
will open in autumn 2017!
- Excellence Award in Mechanics of Particulate Solids
- Excellence Award in Membrane Engineering
- Excellence Award in Process Intensification
The Award was presented at a special session of the 6th European Process
Intensification Conference - EPIC6 (joint event: IPIC1/EPIC6/APSPIS3)
held in conjuction with WCCE10 in Barcelona, Spain on 1-5 October 2017.
- Excellence Award in Process Safety
- Excellence Award in Product Design and Engineering
The 2017 Excellence Award was presented at the 6th European Symposium on
Product Design & Engineering held in conjunction with WCCE10 in Barcelona, Spain,
on 1 - 5 October 2017.
The Award is sponsored by
- Excellence Award in Thermodynamics and Transport Properties (TTP)
The 2017 Excellence Award was presented at the 29th European Symposium on
Applied Thermodynamics - ESAT 2017 in Bucharest, Romania, on 21 May 2017.
The Award is supported by Bayer.
- Carl Wagner Medal of Excellence in Electrochemical Engineering
The 2017 Award was presented at the 11th European Symposium on Electrochemical
Engineering (11th ESEE) in Prague, Czech Republic, 4-8 June 2017.
- Young Researcher Award in Mixing
The call for nominations for the 2018 Young Researcher Award in Mixing is open.
Deadline for submission of nominations: 20 March 2018
The Award will be presented at the 16th European Conference on Mixing,
which will be held in Toulouse, France, on 9-12 September 2018.
© DECHEMA e.V. last update October 16, 2017