EFCE Event Number Scheme
All events organised by EFCE, its working Working Parties and Sections must obtain an EFCE Event Number. In return for a modest share of the registration fees, this provides a number of benefits:
- Listing of upcoming EFCE events on EFCE homepage www.efce.info and events page (www.efce.info/events )
- Promotion in the EFCE newsletter – a regular publication which is available through the EFCE website and distributed to all EFCE member societies, participants in recent EFCE events and interested colleagues.
- Publication of an event report prepared by the host in the EFCE newsletter
- Opportunity to display promotional materials via the EFCE stand at the European and World Congress of Chemical Engineering
- Permission to use the EFCE logo on the event website and in event publicity
- Scientific support by relevant EFCE Working Parties or Section(s)
Further benefits are in development, including hotel discounts and use of a professional conference engine.
The Event Number scheme is also open to EFCE member organisations and, on request, to outside organisations.
© DECHEMA e.V. last update March 06, 2018