Distinguished Lecture in Thermodynamics and Transport PropertiesTP
Call for Nominations 2016
Rules for nominations and eligibility:
- The Distinguished Lecture on Thermodynamics and Transport Properties aims to honour a senior member of the “Thermodynamics and Transport Properties” (TPP) community that is active in any of the EFCE member countries.
- The 2016 award ceremony will be held at the International Conference on Properties and Phase Equilibria for Product and Process Design (PPEPPD) in Porto, Portugal, in May 2016 where the candidate will be given the opportunity to present a keynote talk.
- The nomination of the candidates will be based upon the scope & significance of his/her contribution and/or achievements for the advancement of science and technology within TTP.
- Once the selected candidate has accepted to receive the award this information will be announced through a press release and posted on various websites (the TTP WP website, the EFCE website.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- The selection committee may ask the nominator for further information and/or data.
- Deadline for nominations: extended to 1 August 2015
Nominations received after August 1st 2015 will not be accepted.
Following is the requested nomination package for each nominee
||Nominator name, insitution, position and signature
||Scope & significance of the contribution (provide a short description highlighting the scope & significance of the contributions, etc.) of the candidate. Scope in terms of application range, problems solved, etc. of the contribution; and significance of the contribution in terms of value of the contribution, state of the art, etc.; max 4 pages
||References and citations (related to the listed contributions) – minimum 3
||Short CV (1 page)
Professor Michael L. Michelsen, of the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), has been selected to deliver the latest European Federation of Chemical Engineering (EFCE) Distinguished Lecture. more
© DECHEMA e.V. last update August 24, 2015